-4-6 cups fresh blueberries
-1/3 cup sugar
-1 1/4 cup flour
-2/3 cup brown sugar
-1/4 tsp salt
-8 tsp cold butter, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse blueberries and toss with sugar in a mixing bowl. Add berries to a pie dish.
3. In a food processor, mix flour, brown sugar, salt, and cubed butter until it becomes like a loose crumb consistency.
4. Sprinkle crumb mixture over berries and coat evenly.
5. Bake for 50 minutes so that the blueberries are bubbling and crumb topping looks golden.
Let cool for about 15 min. Serve warm with a side of vanilla ice cream. ENJOY!